[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun Feb 13 21:49:45 CET 2005

It's that time of the week again ...

Good news! No conflicts requiring human intervention!

I just thought I should add a little note about the
commit mails when I do the merges. At the bottom of the
first mail there is a message that says something like:

---------
8 conflicts created by this import.
   Use the following command to help the merge:

   	cvs checkout -jBLENDER_DIST:yesterday -jBLENDER_DIST tuhopuu3
---------

That message is for *me* to do the post-merge conflict resolution,
and is not something that you guys need to do or worry about
(especially if your name is ztonzy!). In this case, the 8 conflicts
were all caused by ID tags that differed between the bf-blender tree
and tuhopuu3, and thanks to Jonathan Merrit's tip about the -kk flag
(no keywords are substituted) I no longer have to deal with these
problems by hand.

Anyways, please test and report any problems!

Regards,
Chris