[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun Feb 6 22:45:44 CET 2005

The merge went pretty well, only one hiccup this time:

** source/blender/src/buttons_shading.c

Matt and Jorge: Please check material_panel_flare() and
in particular material_panel_shading() to ensure that your
work is intact -- cvs seemed to have gotten confused and tried
to merge these two functions together. I kept the version of
material_panel_shading() that had the Ward Iso stuff, but that
means there is some stuff from bf- may have got munched
(X Alpha?). I don't understand this stuff well enough to make
a judgement, so please compare what is in ther now with the
version in bf-, and also with what was there before the merge.

Chris