[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/src buttons_object.c drawobject.c interface.c interface_draw.c resources.c

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Thu Feb 3 23:33:57 CET 2005

I don't know what feedback you're looking for specifically but I myself
maintain my original (and really the only) complaint about the lack of
contrast between the panel colors and the theme colors. Its hard to see
where the buttons end and the panels begin, and the resulting effect is
that it looks more cluttered IMO. Any thoughts?

--Chris