[tuhopuu-devel] Retirement

Stefan Gartner stefang at aon.at
Fri Aug 26 23:51:05 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,
I'd also like to thank you for your work.

Personally I'm not sure about the future direction of tuhopuu, as most of the
visible development seems to happen on the bf-blender tree now. In any case,
I'd prefer a group of people taking care of tuhopuu rather than one single
person, not only to spread the burden.

greetings,
sgefant