[tuhopuu-devel] tuhopuu cvs maintenance

Daniel Barbeau DanielPGB_Vasquez at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:37:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

Thank you Hos for the maintenance you did throughout the last few
years, to keep tuhopuu working and fun.

I have my own cvs (should say "I used to have" : never cancel a
defragmentation). It was not about blender but about files we shared
with friends, constantly updating and so... (but "BOOM" went the hard
drive) so I've done *some* cvs operations, the most basic ones. I
could try to do from time to time some maintenance though I would need
help with sorting out merge conflicts as these things rely on C
knowledge which isn't what I'm good at :D

One more problem is that for the moment I have only a dial up
connexion which makes cvs maintenance painful. In october I might get
broadband in my university room (but since this is a  public univs I
have no power upon that).

So take this message as: I can't do it efficiently now, but if needed,
I might be able to lend a hand later.
Until then I might just as well practice my cvs skills ;)

Ciao!

Dani