[tuhopuu-devel] Retirement

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Wed Aug 24 11:57:12 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your time maintaining Tuhopuu, it was much appreciated!

I think most people can appreciate the amount of work that went into it,
hopefully a replacement ( or a less-hectic build schedule for you ) can
be found, as it's a great way of allowing developers to have their ideas
implemented, and tested by a large number of users ( eg the new UI from
Matt Ebb to name but one ).

Regards...
Mal