[tuhopuu-devel] IOR table

Ewout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Thu Aug 18 21:46:15 CEST 2005

I found out Matt has done something similar to what I'm suggesting for
the IOR table:

http://mke3.net/archives/2004/07/python_presets.html

I think this is exactly what I meant, even more flexible. This would be
nice for materials aswell, although I believe a visual browser (with
small material examples like the Blender Texture disc has
(http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info.php?products_id=47), only
integrated within Blender. It wouldn't hurt if Blender would be shipped
with a few standard materials. If it's integrated within Blender, it
would make sharing materials so much easier.

Ewout