[tuhopuu-devel] IOR table

zippy trip at spymac.com
Thu Aug 18 21:03:01 CEST 2005

What about an auto append button? It would take out a lot of guess
work and digging through a files file selector window.

But really this kind of data is really just slotted data right, why
not externalize this stuff into XML file(s), That way it can be hand
edited if needed. Which in some ways makes it faster to experiment
for a coder or script kiddie type. And file size should go down as well.