[tuhopuu-devel] Camera fly-mode

Robert Wenzlaff (AB8TD) rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com
Sun Aug 7 03:11:39 CEST 2005

On Saturday 06 August 2005 05:05, Ewout wrote:
> The other method Robert described takes more sub-steps. I think my
> method makes Robert's redundant. Or am I wrong to assume that I would
> feel natural to treat the camera as a viewport while inside?

I don't see how the CTRL-ALT-NUMPAD0 is "buggy".  It seems to work here.
Position a veiwport, CTRL-ALT-NUM0 and the camera is there.

The only thing I saw that could be "buggy" is the position of camera doesn't
update in other 3D views immediately.
    Do you quality for an abuse program
  if you find yourself placing 2 or more
   personal Digikey orders in one day?