[tuhopuu-devel] Camera fly-mode

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Sat Aug 6 11:36:54 CEST 2005

I personally always found the camera positionning methods unintuitive
and non practical.
Your solution is a great idea.
but the problem is the lack of precision of this method. While it is
intuitive,
it is difficult to make little precise changes.

With the introduction of widgets we could also put one in the 3DView in
camera mode if the camera is
selected, so you could use the  widget without switching views all the time.

But IMHO if you implement your idea, it will surely be a great
improvement :)