[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-205 ] Image-loader VERY-slow/crash

noreply at projects.blender.org noreply at projects.blender.org
Sat Apr 9 08:40:44 CEST 2005

Bugs item #205, was opened at 2003-04-26 17:52
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=205&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When: When I try to load a picture for use as a
texture.
What: Blender tries to create previews of .txt files,
it considers .txt files to be 64x51 24Bit movie files.
My opinion: Since this problem only occurs in Tuhopuu
and not in any of my other Blends I'm blaming the
code :P. I guess it could be my some strange setting
on my computer but even so Blender should know better
than to consider .txt files movies...

Comment By: Nobody (None)