[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/hemesh/intern HE_ErrorState.c HE_EulerOperations.c HE_Event.c HE_Lib.c tuhopuu3/source/blender/hemesh/tools tool_average.c tool_bridge.c tool_del.c tool_drag.c tool_edgesharpen.c tool_extrude.c tool_hide.c tool_joinface.c ...

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Mon Apr 25 10:36:34 CEST 2005

Hi,
.h file shouldn't include any other .h file, because it could create
some "circular reference", but we use this constructions:

#ifndef SOME_FILE_H
#define SOME_FILE_H

#include "example.h"

#endif

then we needn't take care about "circular references" and we can have
any #include "file.h" in our .h files :-)

Jiri