[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/hemesh/intern HE_ErrorState.c HE_EulerOperations.c HE_Event.c HE_Lib.c tuhopuu3/source/blender/hemesh/tools tool_average.c tool_bridge.c tool_del.c tool_drag.c tool_edgesharpen.c tool_extrude.c tool_hide.c tool_joinface.c ...

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Apr 22 17:07:46 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,

Just for clarification, is this a violation of the C standard, or are we
talking about a Blender coding standard?  I'm curious because this
caught me by surprise; I've been quite ignorant of this as a limitation.

If it's a violation of the C standard then it must surely be a violation
that is frequently ignored.  Take a look at "Python.h" - it's a giant
meta-include file that makes dozens of self-righteous statements about
the C standard while including other header files on every second line! :-)

Jonathan Merritt.