[tuhopuu-devel] cleaning for getting tuho compiled on XCode

Jean-Luc Peuriere jlp at nerim.net
Thu Apr 21 20:28:39 CEST 2005

I had to do a few things to get tuho compiling again :

- Matt,  ICON_ADDNEW is not defined anywhere it seems, replaced it
temporary
by ICON_BLANK48

- Joseph, the implicit declarations were breaking things so i did the
needed changes.
    I did not commit it as in many cases, the declarations are imho in
the wrong include and
   should be elsewhere. So i simply declared as extern in top of files.
this is not a solution
   that can last. Put things in correct includes.

    in the joined archive, there is a diff, study it, and makes very
quickly the needed changes. No
   implicit declaration is acceptable anywhere.
   I'm angry to have to do a 2 hour job which is not my duty !

   there is also the full list of the warnings that must be corrected.
prototypes and unused vars
    are not a big problem (even if they should), but all types warnings
must be checked and corrected.

Also there is in some case multiples declarations in differents
includes. this is a good recipe
for desaser later.

- Who is in charge of the unicode stuff for font and editfont, i added
<wchar.h>, this should be
   ok on any unix, but check it is on Windows.