[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Mon Apr 18 06:55:34 CEST 2005

OK, here's this week's damage:

Jorge/Jonathan: Check Minnaert/Ward-iso. Upon conflicts, I went
with the versions that Ton committed to bf-blender (i.e.,
with ma->darkness, instead of ma->minnaert_darkness).

theeth, joeedh: transform.c .... I don't know what's going on in there,
the whole file is basically one big conflict... I went with bf
version. Probably will be some problems. May, or may not, effect
hemesh.

Matt: mostly some hiccups in, buttons_shading.c:

* check material_panel_texture(). I went with your version,
but the bf version has some toggle bit about "Correct Nor Map"
that gets excluded, i.e., this:

		uiDefButS(block, TOG|BIT|4, B_DIFF, "Correct Nor Map",	100,18,163,19,
&(mtex->texflag), 0, 0, 0, 0, "This channel will correct normal mapping
for View space and Object space");

* check also material_panel_flare(), I went with your version, but the
bf-version has Minnaert/ward-iso stuff

* btw, any plan to move your version of drawcircball() to bf?