[tuhopuu-devel] Python menus?

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:43:57 CEST 2005

They haven't been working for awhile, i.e. since march sometime. I'm
pretty sure they were working in Feb. At least early Feb.
There was some bug causing it to crash on start up, if you didn't have
a .blender directory, that was related to scripts in mid-Feb. Then in
late march (2005/03/21), there was another python menu related update
in bf-blender. I'd suspect the issue is from a merging problem with
one of those. Hopefully that might help.

Ted