[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/src drawobject.c resources.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Apr 9 10:15:25 CEST 2005

Matt Ebb wrote:

>broken (Matt Ebb) 2005/04/09 08:53:49 CEST
>
>  Modified files:
>    tuhopuu3/source/blender/src drawobject.c resources.c
>
>  Log:
>  * Testing a gradient on the mesh 'Draw Normals' line, idea from
>  Pierre-Luc on the forums. Could help to see the normal direction a
>  bit better. Opinions?
>
>  http://mke3.net/blender/interface/3dview/normals_grad.png
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.24      +16 -4     tuhopuu3/source/blender/src/drawobject.c
>    <http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/tuhopuu3/source/blender/src/drawobject.c.diff?r1=1.23&r2=1.24&cvsroot=tuhopuu>
>  1.15      +8 -8      tuhopuu3/source/blender/src/resources.c
>    <http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/tuhopuu3/source/blender/src/resources.c.diff?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&cvsroot=tuhopuu>

I like it :), Actually I implimented this when doing the teac draw
stuff, just to see what it would look like.

I ended up commiting Proportional normals length - Normals that resized
depending on the area of the face.
Still like proportional normals  (At least as an option) - Any opinnions
on that?
DIdnt seem popular at the time and was removed...
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street