[tuhopuu-devel] Syntax Highlighting

Jiri Hnidek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Wed Apr 6 20:00:16 CEST 2005

Hi,
Syntax highlighing causes invisibility of text in text editor (fresh cvs
update). May be it is caused by some last changes in source code.

I guess, that you have some problems with memory leaks:

    Error Totblock: 2
    Syntax_format len: 8 0x8d61874
    Syntax_format len: 8 0x8d618e4

Few days ago, when I tested syntax highlighting (It worked without
bigger problem) a noticed these error:
If I used rounded theme, then I wasn't able to see any highlighting in
text editor. I guess, you should "change" rounded theme too.

Jiri