[tuhopuu-devel] State of the Merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun Apr 3 22:49:03 CEST 2005

Wow, kind of a nasty merge ... reminds me of the
old days.

Here are the 'highlights':

blenderbuttons: as usual, there was a conflict here and I went with the
tuhopuu version, please check!

nan_compile.mk: NEWTRANSFORM and USE_CCGSUBSURFLIB are defaults in
bf-blender and have been removed as -D flags from the makefiles
... I have removed these defines from tuhopuu3 too! Test!

buttons_logic.c, buttons_object.c, buttons_scene.c, buttons_shading.c,
draw_nla.c, edit_nla.c, header_buttonswin.c:
a conflict arose related to Start Frame and End Frame and related to
negative frame numbers.  bf has macros now called MAXFRAME/MAXFRAMEF
... I have set the button values to +/-MAXFRAME(F). MAXFRAME(F) is set
to 30000 in bf, I have set it to 18000 (in blendef.h) to keep consistent
and to perhaps avoid an overflow. Please check/test!

buttons_scene.c: this is totally different universe from bf, so
I was a bit lost. I think the 'rt:' thing caused some conflict,
and it appeared that some unified render settings and Animation
settings got smushed together -- Matt, help!!!

transform_manipulator.c: some colors caused conflicts. went with
tuhopuu values. The bf values use alpha (128) for a lot of stuff
now, don't know if that is desirable.

Chris