[tuhopuu-devel] Re: experimental lscm blender code / sharing experiance

Johnny Matthews tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 14:22:23 -0500

> Results : it  ROCKS !!!

Do you have a windows binary of this to share? :)

Johnny Matthews
DBA / Programmer
Greenville College
Johnny.Matthews@greenville.edu
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: tuhopuu-devel-admin@blender.org =
[mailto:tuhopuu-devel-admin@blender.org] On Behalf Of Jean-Luc =
Peuri=E8re
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 12:05 PM
To: tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Subject: Re: [tuhopuu-devel] Re: experimental lscm blender code / =
sharing experiance

Le 10 mai 04, =E0 02:18, Bjornmose a =E9crit :

> <lukep> those can be renamed, but the archive build fails on ccopy. SL
> 3.0 (alone) build fine
> "
> is of this kind and not a question of superLU 2.0 or 3.0.
> Just to sort things out (and not to blame superLU developers for =
things
> they've never done).

There is 2 separate issues there. The Sconcript file did need some=20
removal
but SuperLU use really not standard ISO C which choke on my comp. Now it
is certainly just a matter of passing the good option among the=20
thousand of
GCC as Brecht had succeeded in compiling it with GCC too. By prefixing=20
the
offending vars I was able to compile and test.

Results : it  ROCKS !!!

Incredibly simple and very good unwrapping.

Brecht, keep it up, we need this fast ;)

After the 2.33a, I will put work on the charting process.

--=20
Jean-luc (lukep)