[tuhopuu-devel] Re: experimental lscm blender code / sharing experiance

Jean-Luc Peurière tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:04:33 +0200

Le 10 mai 04, à 02:18, Bjornmose a écrit :

> <lukep> those can be renamed, but the archive build fails on ccopy. SL
> 3.0 (alone) build fine
> "
> is of this kind and not a question of superLU 2.0 or 3.0.
> Just to sort things out (and not to blame superLU developers for =
things
> they've never done).

There is 2 separate issues there. The Sconcript file did need some
removal
but SuperLU use really not standard ISO C which choke on my comp. Now it
is certainly just a matter of passing the good option among the
thousand of
GCC as Brecht had succeeded in compiling it with GCC too. By prefixing
the
offending vars I was able to compile and test.

Results : it  ROCKS !!!

Incredibly simple and very good unwrapping.

Brecht, keep it up, we need this fast ;)

After the 2.33a, I will put work on the charting process.

--
Jean-luc (lukep)