[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2 featurelist.txt tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BIF_editsima.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/makesdna DNA_space_types.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src drawimage.c editface.c editsima.c header_image.c space

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:45:18 +0200 (MEST)

hi brecht

> Yeah, it's not standard anywhere in the blender ui, so it was not really
> acceptable imo. I think header buttons would be better. I would add
> those, only problem is I suck at icon-design ;).

We start running in circles!
The new UI with the menus was designed to get rid of the overcrowded
headers.
The image editor header is still close to the limit.
And now we start adding header buttons again, only because i want to know
what RMB will do before i click.
(hmm..  may be tweaking the mouse cursor ?,  mesh, vetrex colors ... )

> If you like you can add it back,

nah.. i did not like it.
(And now i can direct all angry users to whack on your head.)

>and assign a hotkey, I can live with

is there any key left ? ;-)

cheers ole