[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2 featurelist.txt tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BIF_editsima.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/makesdna DNA_space_types.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src drawimage.c editface.c editsima.c header_image.c space.c

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:00:39 +0200 (MEST)

> blendix (Brecht Van Lommel) 2004/03/30 21:08:52 CEST
hi brecht, hi all
i see, you did not like tweaking the menu headers to indicate the current
select status (normal/sticky/actice face "select[VF]")
ok, did not like it too, but we need some information in the UI what RMB
will do next.
it also would be nice to have hotkeys to toggle select modes.

>   Log:
>   Big clean up before porting over to bf-blender:
>   - Heal UVs is now called Stitch UVs
>   - Island Select is now called Select Linked UVs
>   - Weld / Align tool does not work from Scale anymore, but is actived by
> the
>     WKEY, added menu entry for it
>   - Possibility to disable pixel snapping for the UV editor transform
> tools
>   - Alt+RMB click is the same as RMB click with Select Active Face enabled

be aware Alt+RMB messages are eaten by some Linux windows managers !

>   - Select Active Face now works together better with Shift
>   - Fixed drawing issue with Circle Select
>   - Code Reformatting to fit standards better, mostly to fit in 80 chars
> limit
bjornmose