[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-258 ] integrated uv unwrapper

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:37:41 +0100 (CET)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=258&group_id=11

Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if Blender had the tools to unwrap a
mesh and generate a flattened 2d version that retains
the uv information for export to an image editor.

Comment By: Nobody (None)