[tuhopuu-devel] gameengine fix. ..

Joseph tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:10:36 -0800

 >Kester said:

>>Hi Joseph,
>
>I'm not sure if this is the right solution - SM_Objects are owned by other
>classes which will delete them - by class SumoPhysicsController (Game
>objects,) KX_NearSensors & SM_FhObjects.  There's not supposed to be any in
>SM_Scene when it is destroyed - the solution is to try and find why they are
>not being destroyed where they are supposed to.
>
>And it was updated eight days ago! ;-)
>
>Kester

Uggh.  This is what happens from not using updated Tuhopuiu builds
(actually, I copied the code into bf-blender).  I knew there was
something wrong with it. . .although, SumoPhysicsController did seem to
destroy the objects in the code.  I don't know why it didn't. . .or I
mgiht be thinking of something else.  I havn't looked at the Sumo*.cpp
stuff as much as the Fuzzics stuff.

joeedh