[tuhopuu-devel] Bugfix for gameengine code.

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:29:20 +1300

Hi Joseph,

I'm not sure if this is the right solution - SM_Objects are owned by other
classes which will delete them - by class SumoPhysicsController (Game
objects,) KX_NearSensors & SM_FhObjects.  There's not supposed to be any in
SM_Scene when it is destroyed - the solution is to try and find why they are
not being destroyed where they are supposed to.

And it was updated eight days ago! ;-)

Kester