[tuhopuu-devel] Tuhopuu splash voting results

Daniel Fairhead tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:22:03 +0200

> The solution? Henceforth, if the number of seconds reported
> for the time of day is odd, Gimble 1 is shown, and if it
> is even then basse's splash is shown.

Hey Cool! As well as solving that taxing and complicated problem, we get an
extra aura of mystique for tuhopuu! Next thing to do is the complicate the
"number of seconds" code, and remove all of these messages from the archive,
so that future generations of coders stand in awe and ponder mightily over the
implicit wisdom and amazing code fu skills of the past grand masters of tuhopuu!!