[tuhopuu-devel] Some ideas about unwrapping in Tuhopuu

malefico andauer tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:00:04 -0300 (ART)

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for the Cursor tip, I didn't know unwrapping
was considering the reference modes. It is indeed what
I need. I tried it at first with no luck, but after a
CTRL+A of the mesh, it started to work just fine.

Thanx.

malefico.

 --- bjornmose <bjornmose@gmx.net> escribió: > On