[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp tuhopuu2/source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer RAS_GLExtensionManager.cpp RAS_GLExtensionManager.h RAS_VAOpenGLRasterizer.cpp SConscript

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:06:01 +1300

On Sunday 07 March 2004 08:17, Chris Want wrote:
> I am on linux and I have no header with a definition of
> PFNGLXGETPROCADDRESSARBPROC.
>
> Chris

I'm also on Linux - PFNGLXGETPROCADDRESSARBPROC is in /usr/include/GL/glxext.h
by default.

It is guarded by ifdef GLX_ARB_get_proc_address so it should only be compiled
if it is available.  Otherwise it is supposed to look like this:
typedef __GLXextFuncPtr ( PFNGLXGETPROCADDRESSARBPROC) (const GLubyte
*procName);

So: what does your GL headers say about
glXGetProcAddress/glXGetProcAddressARB?

glxext is also available here: