[tuhopuu-devel] UV-LSCM

bjornmose tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:53:31 +0100

On Saturday,  6. March 2004 18:14, brendix wrote:
> Shouldn't be too hard. I don't have too much time myself at the
> moment (exams), but it's not like I will not have any time either.
> I'll see what I can do and where I can help.

go for your exams and good luck! blender will stay longer than this few=20
essential hours in your life.
and gives me some more time to think about integration. :-)
state is:
i like the idea extracting a 'reduced' library from graphite.
( going to look at the archive you posted when i've done today's mail )
mayor points:
1. single source ( copy and paste programming is EVIL! )
2. only needed code is linked to blender
3. synergy ( product managers do love this word, hoping all resource=20
mismangement ( assigning 10 projects to the timelines of 5 developers=20
dividing by 2 =3D roll out yesterday ) can be solved this way) .. naa ..=20
i think that bruno levy and his team would be "hooked" with the idea=20
supporting more OS's (like MACs BeOS ..) and i feel the "scons" team is=20
far ahead on this.

2 cents
from ole (bjornmose)