[tuhopuu-devel] particle deflectors and IPO's

Leon Turner tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:13:01 +0000 (GMT)

hi all,

I'm working on coding the particle deflectors so you
can set IPO keys for all the deflection / gravity
settings.

I have it just about working, but I'm not sure whether
I'm going about things the right way!

At the moment I'm adding the parameters so you see
them in the "Object" IPO types (i.e. at the bottom
under ColR, ColG etc).

The actual keys are stored in the object IPO block -
I'm not sure that this is good idea since the
parameters are really stored in the mesh. On the other
hand, it works, and I don't understand the code enough
yet to store the IPO's in the mesh itself.

Any ideas? Should I go ahead and code the IPO's in the
object IPO block?

Cheers

Leon