[tuhopuu-devel] building tuhopuu with MSVC6 projects

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

--- bjornmose@gmx.net wrote:
> i don't know if someone else still uses MSVC6
> project files in tuhopuu.
> i do. though Scons is nice to create a comlpete
> build, i prefer
> Visal Studio for debuggin, havin breakpoints ... and
> stuff.

I think Goofster and myself still use them, though
like you said, it's been a while since they worked,
and I haven't had much time to fiddle with them to
amek them compile.

> Since the "6" - projects in tuhopuu CVS are a mess,
> so i keep my private ones, i'd like to share.

Thanks, I'll try them as soon as I get back from work.

Martin