[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-1395 ] NMFace.makeParent(object) method

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:15:24 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=1395&group_id=11

Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: Next Release (example)

Initial Comment:
Hi, it would rock if any of the pyhon gurus here could
code a method like this or something like
NMVert.makeParent(object) so parenting to vertex or
faces would be accessible from Python.

I think this is a must for generation of animatable
feather or hair . I know it because I have written such
a script but have to parent all feathers by hand...

Parenting to a main object like Beast does, doesn't
work when parent mesh is animated (mesh overlapping and
ugly stuff).

Cheers and thanks in advance.

malefico.