[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-95 ] Mouse Wheel over NumButton - Slider

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:30:50 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=95&group_id=11

Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I noticed that buttons light up when the mouse is over
them and wondered if, Mouse Wheel movement while the
pointer is over a NumButton/Slider could be used
to 'wind' up and down NumButtons/sliders value.
It could make it a little to easy to accidently change
settings, but i think it could be worth trying.

MNME