[tuhopuu-devel] Compile problems

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:18:28 -0600

Leon Turner wrote:
> Hi Kester,
>
> Cheers, that moved things forward! However, I'm now running into the
> errors below...
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers

Hi Leon,

This is caused by the new way bf-blender does the
solid/qhull stuff. Hans set it up to automatically
build it over there, but it really shouldn't do that
anyways on windows-gcc because we use non standard
compilation flags.

I'll try to find some time to fix that this evening,
in the meantime you could go to extern/Makefile
and change TARGET=solid to TARGET= (i.e., set it
equal to nothing). If your solid libraries got
clobbered by the autotools stuff, be sure to
refresh them from the bf-blender lib/windows
cvs module.

Regards,
Chris