[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:25:52 +1200

Hi Matt,

What happens if you add a #define APIENTRY in RAS_GLExtensionManager.h before
the #include? Or change APIENTRY to GLAPIENTRY?  It's needed for Windows
IIRC.

I found the first problem (and another in the player) and did a bit of surgery
to the SConstruct (copied bf-blender's and added the unwrap stuff.)

Kester