[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:33:13 -0600

This merge went relatively smoothly (the -kk option really helps).
Each developer should make sure that their work has successfully
survived this merge ... I apologize if anybody's work got clobbered!

Here are the main issues that might cause problems:

scons users: test!

msvc users: test! Problems with DOS vs unix line terminators (I give up
     trying to fix this, so in general I just grabbed the one from
     bf-blender). In particular, watch out for
                        + BPY_python.dsp
                        + KX_blenderhook.dsp
                        + KX_converter.dsp
                        + EXP_expressions.dsp
                        + SCA_gamelogic.dsp
                        + KX_ketsji.dsp
                        + KX_network.dsp
                        + SG_scenegraph.dsp

kester:

  * extern/solid: some files were DOS ascii so I went with unix ASCII to
    match bf-blender

Chris