[tuhopuu-devel] CVS merging.

Jonathan Merritt tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:14:38 +1000

Hi Chris,

Thanks for checking.  Maybe it'll work next time.  I'm just excited that
I didn't screw up the *entire* repository at this point... :-)

btw: the -ko option is meant to turn off keyword substitutions.  I'm not
sure if I used it correctly, but it supposedly removes conflicts on
lines like this at the start of files:

# $Id: SConstruct,v 1.3 2004/05/30 05:46:18 jpgrad Exp $

Jonathan Merritt.