[tuhopuu-devel] Windows builds, gameengine

Carsten Wartmann tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:19:45 +0200

Kester Maddock wrote:

> If you look further down, the Geforce 3 should do it in hardware.

I just looked and it is a Geforce4 MX440. None of the needed extensions....

I have googeled that export __GL_NV30EMULATE=1 should switch on NV30
Emulation (which is inside libGLX I checked), but no go here.

Furthermore after upgrading the nvidia drivers (Linux x86, 1.0-6106)
Blender complains:

cw@sawfish:~/src/blender$ ./blender -w -p 100 100 800 600
./blender: /usr/lib/libGL.so.1: no version information available
(required by ./blender)

So it seems I have to wait for a newer *Windows* Build to play with
these features. Linux tuhopuu doesnt compile atm.

Regards,
Carsten.