[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-1454 ] Ofs IPO overflow ?

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:06:08 +0200 (CEST)

Bugs item #1454, was opened at 2004-07-19 14:06
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=1454&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi, I have noticed this problem when rendering some
animated textures.

I had a cloud texture in a MATERIAL, and animated it
with Ofs to make it displace vertically.

I used a very steep IPO curve, so in frame 100 it
reaches 1000 in Y coordinate. When rendering this I
found there was no movement at all in the texture.

However, if I traslate (no changes in the slope) the
IPO, so 1000 is reached after my end frame, then the
rendering shows the expected animation.

Has anybody experienced this before ?

Cheers.

malefico.