[tuhopuu-devel] Windows builds, gameengine

Carsten Wartmann tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:31:29 +0200

Hello,

I am able to compile Tuhopuu2 on Linux, however I like to try some of
the new Rasterizer features for the gameengine and I only have a NVidia
Geforce2 440MX or so inside the Linux-Box (I think there might be a
possibility to switch on NV30 emulation with newer NVidia Drivers, but I
cant test right now to ensure the stability of the box).

So I am looking for a fresh build for Windows, maybe someone is
providing such a build from time to time?

As far as I understand the shadow, multitexture and shader enhancements
are only possible on NV30 platforms (or the similar ATI cards)? However
I read about a NV30 Emulation tool for software (slow, but ok for tests
I guess), I hope that will enable to test the new feratures on a GeForce4Ti.

Regards,
Carsten.