[tuhopuu-devel] Report tuhopuu with Aqsis support

lecocq guillaume tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:56:58 +0200

Hello, I make some test with the Pgregory release, and ok for the
export, proportion is good, I look to the motor9.blend file to know if
Blender crash, and it craches.
I load Blender in a debugger (Ollydbg) just to look and perhaps to help you:
 -When I render the console display before crash
    aqsisRender_t::checkData() end. failed = 0
    Ok if I understand , no error in the export

 - The debugger make an Exception, and go into Blender program's the
debugger display:
    Stack [0012F900]=006EF66C (blender.006EF66C), ASCII "invalid string
position"
    ESI=006EEE98 (blender.006EEE98), ASCII "Access violation - no RTTI
data!"

I don't know if this message can help you.