[tuhopuu-devel] OK Tuhopuu2+Aqsis under Cygwin

lecocq guillaume tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:34:17 +0200

Hello, I'm testing with the blender test file, with
monkey_cornelius.blend, I make a render of the blender internal render,
I press JKey and render with aqsis, so I have two image and  found that
"Cornelius" is larger in tha aqsis render.

Other problem, always with the blneder test file, with the motor9.blend,
I configure Blender, render and Blender quit with this in the console:

aqsisRender_t::checkData() start
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBglass
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBglass.002
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBleather
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBleather.001
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBPlane.004
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBPlane.019
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBPlane.020
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBsteelbody
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBsteelbody.001
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBwheels
OBJECT(OB_MESH,1):OBwheels.001
aqsisRender_t::checkData() end. failed = 0
Using RIB output directory: g:\bureau\test232\

way.

I have the same problem with some problems but I don't understand, at
the beginning I think that is raytraving parameter which is the problem
(mirror, refraction, ...) but I add mirror to the cornelius file and the
export is good, I can't help you?