[tuhopuu-devel] OK Tuhopuu2+Aqsis under Cygwin

Jonathan Merritt tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:01:30 +1000

> Now, the compilation works great and the render is ok, if you want to
> test go to
> http://www.zoo-logique.org/3D.Blender/index.php3?page=php/compilations.php3
> and download tuhopuu2aqsis.zip and dll.zip

Wow!  Binaries already!  Please remember that the exporter is still very
incomplete.  There are many, many features which still aren't implemented.

> The only bad things I found for the moment is I think the export make
> larger object that the blender render. But I'm not sure make your test.

Is it possible for you to send me a simple test scene which shows this
problem please?  I have seen some problems myself with the positioning
of specular hilights in Blender vs. the RenderMan renderers (they are
very, *very* close, but not exactly the same - and I don't know why!).
This is really the only problem that I have confirmed with mesh export
at the moment, so test scenes that show any further bugs would be very
much appreciated.

--
Jonathan Merritt.
PhD Student - Equine Biomechanics.