[tuhopuu-devel] aqsis build problem under Cygwin

aqsis@mail.tele2.co.uk tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:17:27 -0400

I have very little actual idea what is going on here, as I've not had a
chance to look at the make based build that Chris has worked on=2E=20

However, the Aqsis integration shouldn't rely on libaqsis, or libraytrace=2E=

The only library it should need is libri2rib=2E At the moment, the only wa=
to get this is to get the Aqsis CVS and build it, and again, I have no ide=
if that will work under Cygwin, as it is not something we directly have
tried, or support=2E=20

Also, the libs/headers for Windows support are not yet included in the lib=

module of CVS, but they will be=2E

Cheers

PaulG