[tuhopuu-devel] Feature list updates ?

trip tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:51:44 -0400

Hi I like to check the Feature list at
http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/tuhopuu2/
featurelist.txt?rev=1.93&cvsroot=tuhopuu&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-
markup
To see if it is worth trying to preform a CVS and build.

But a lot of times I hear that a feature is added yet I do not see it
in the feature list and have no clue that it was put in.

So, could somebody please tell me a little of what is not in there ? I
know that Ideasman has some new OOPS stuff, and Jesterkink is at some
point going to put in his happy softbody stuff. Guitargeek likes to put
in stuff at random :P Jiri was doing metaballs for a while. Of course
there are others but I can not keep up.  And Katio just sticks to BF
for his test stuff so that makes it more confusing.

I just get confused when the feature list is not updated :( :D dats all

^v^ please and thank you.