[tuhopuu-devel] Aqsis exporter problems.

Jonathan Merritt tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:49:48 +1000

Hi Kester,

It's great to hear a positive report! :-)

btw: If you want to use the shaders that simulate Blender materials then
you'll need to point the shader path to the BL_surface and BL_light
shaders (and compile these with aqsl - the Aqsis shader compiler).
These shaders are currently located in:
    tuhopuu2/source/blender/aqsis/shaders

--
Jonathan Merritt.