[tuhopuu-devel] Aqsis exporter problems.

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:16:32 +1200

Hi Jonathan,

On the flip side, I built a tuhopuu with aqsis and it works!

I added -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/aqsis/lib to the link flags, since that dir is
not in my lib path, added /usr/local/aqsis/bin to the path and
added /usr/local/aqsis/share/aqsis/shaders/ to the shader path box.

Kester