[tuhopuu-devel] questions about ODE support and Plug-Ins

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:50:46 +1300

Hi Joschka,

SOLID's scope is slightly bigger - it does penetration depth
calculation, whereas AFAIK OPCODE just does collision detection (and
leaves the penetration depth testing to ODE.)  SOLID also has  a cone
primitive - useful for the radar sensor brick.

Kester