[tuhopuu-devel] questions about ODE support and Plug-Ins

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:07:11 +1300

Hi Joshka,

The reason this hasn't been implemented is that the user interface is
not there - only the ODE parts that applied to the 2.25 game engine were
implemented.

You have to think up a UI and code that, add data structures and then
hook up the physics sim.  I would suggest adapting the armature system.

Kester